Struggling with cash flow? Many SMEs are.
Maybe cash flow is so slow that you’re not able to pay your staff or yourself a wage – 32% of business owners can’t.
If you’re struggling to pay staff on time and can’t pay yourself a decent wage, that’s scary.
One of the top reasons for business failure is slow cash flow – all too often because clients haven’t paid their invoices.
It almost happened to me and my business too…
…then I learnt a simple 5-step process to get my clients to pay on time.
It was just a simple customer service process, so my p/t administrator could do it for me.
Those 5 simple steps improved my cash flow and my business.
From that day on, I could always easily pay myself an MD’s wage and all my expenses AND, my business grew and grew until I sold it 15 years later.
If you’re struggling to pay yourself because unpaid invoices are damaging your cash flow, download my Cash Flow Nightmare 5-Step Cheat-Sheet on the right-hand side of this post.
The 5 Steps show you:
- How important invoicing is and the best way to get them to your customers
- How to create invoices that have a 50% better chance of being paid on time
- How to make sure your customer is fully aware of the invoice due date
- How to make it easy for your customers to pay you fast
- How making a ‘customer care’ call before your invoice is due can save you time and money
My 5-Step GET PAID! process worked for me for 15 years. It’ll work for you too.
To your business success!